GATEWAY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Teaching Students to observe genuinely, think critically, communicate sensitively and live as Jesus would in an ever-changing world.
The child grew and became strong; He was filled with wisdom and the grace of God was upon Him.
To provide a foundation for Christian living by integrating and nurturing faith through teaching and example.
To create a Christ-centered community which stimulates academic excellence and emphasizes family value and respect for self and others in an atmosphere of kindness, love and understanding.
Balancing spiritual, intellectual, physical and social growth of our students so that they grow into responsible, self-disciplined citizens.
Developing and supporting a dynamic faculty and staff comprised of dedicated professionals.
Gateway City Academy, in addition to being an institution of education, is a channel through which the Lord Jesus Christ can be more clearly revealed. However, in this context, it is necessary for us to present a clear statement of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible . We should combine with that statement a substantive and definitive school purpose.
* Daily "Power Assembly" (Worship and Bible teaching) Grades 2 through 8.
* Chapel services for Kindergarten and Grade 1.
* Pathway to Excellence Program for struggling students.
* Homework Help Program for Kindergarten through Grade 5.
* Speech and Language Therapist on site for approved students.
* Special Education Teacher (SETSS) on site for approved students.
* Stem classes.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Gateway City academy, in addition to being an institution of education, is a channel through which the Lord Jesus Christ can be more clearly revealed. However, in this context, it is necessary for us to present a clear statement of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible . We should combine with that statement a substantive and definitive school purpose.
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired , the only infallible Word of God.
* We believe that there is only one God.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth and His sinless life, in His vicarious death through His shed blood, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory.
* We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men there must be a plan. Three parts are included in this plan salvation: 1) repentance, 2) water baptism (in the name of Jesus and for remission of sin), and the 3) infilling of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38. John 3:5)
* We believe in the present ministry of the of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved, unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.